|Bryan Hunt, CPA
6101 Redwood Square Center
Centreville, Virginia 20121
Fax (703) 266-5665
E-Mail: Bryan @ Huntcpa.com
Offering a wide range of accounting and tax services....
- Compilation and Review Services; Write-Up services
- Business consulting for small and large businesses
- Income tax planning and preparation for individuals and businesses
- Estate and Trust work
- Pension and Profit Sharing Plans
In a wide variety of industries....
- Construction companies and subcontractors
- Specialty trade contractors
- Professional firms (engineers, doctors, lawyers, architects)
- Consultants and personal service businesses
- Retail/wholesale companies
- Business and non-profit associations
catered to your needs....
- We offer a full range of services to support your needs, including bookkeeping and accounting services, tax preparation and planning, financial statement preparation and analysis, and general business consultation designed to assist you in maximizing your profit potential.
at reasonable prices...
- We offer our services commensurate with the experience of seasoned professionals at rates ranging from $40 to $180 per hour. Our fees are generally determined by the amount of time spent doing your work and the complexity of the work being performed. We are always willing to give an estimate of the amount of time it may take to complete an engagement, and to discuss our fees an any time.
by a seasoned professional.
- Bryan Hunt has been in public practice since 1981. His experience has been centered on all facets of small business finances, including management consulting, accounting and bookkeeping systems, financial reporting issues, income tax planning and preparation, compliance reporting, employee benefit plan consultation and implementation, estate and trust work, in addition to individual tax planning and preparation and general financial advice to individuals regarding retirement and estate planning. As a Certified Public Accountant, Bryan Hunt has passed a rigorous examination and experience requirements necessary for certification with the Commonwealth of Virginia State Board of Accountancy. As a voluntary member of the national and state societies of CPA�s, he adheres to the Code of Professional Ethics, and is held to the highest professional standard. To maintain a license and professional affiliations, annual continuing education requirements are met.
AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CPA'S; & AICPA Division for CPA firms (PCPS)
VIRGINIA SOCIETY OF CPA'S
ACCOUNTANTS SOCIETY OF VIRGINIA
Dulles Area Chamber of Commerce
Central Fairfax Chamber of Commerce
Centreville Community Foundation (board member)
Southwestern Youth Association (board member)